- Clean the mask bubble, the part that is in contact with your skin, with a wipe or warm water with a mild soap.
- Let it air dry.
- Change the humidifier water and be sure to use only distilled or demineralized water.
- Soak the tubing, mask and moisture chamber in warm water with mild soap for 20 minutes.
- Rinse well with warm water and allow to air dry.
- Do not soak the filter in the water. Dust it or shake it.
- Change the filter of your device.
- Change the mask, tubing and humidity chamber to optimize your positive pressure treatment and avoid contamination.
DOWNLOAD PDF VERSION OF INDICATIONS
Please follow these instructions to extend the life of your device :
- Do not use bleach or abrasive or corrosive detergent.
- Do not carry your device with water in the humidifier.
- Do not place the device directly on the floor.
- Always plug your device directly into the wall plug.
GET INFORMATION ON OUR PRODUCTS